Re: Normative vs Informative

From: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:46:39 +0100
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
CC: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
On 27.11.2011 03:14, Henry Story wrote:
> Great idea. Let's start with a wiki.
> Open one page: Formats, and have it point to an example page in every other format
> you can think of - so that each format can get the attention it deserves.
>
> Here I wrote up the initial page:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Formats
OK, but first I think we should discuss in mail list. For example I
disagree that json-ld is important now to WebID. I'm very big fun of
JSON-LD, but now it's community draft and we have RDF/JSON draft [1]
from RDF WG.
So wiki isn't good way to do it, because quickly turns out that we have
hundreds of formats in wiki.

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-json/index.html

Dominik