Re: Normative vs Informative

On 27 Nov 2011, at 12:46, Dominik Tomaszuk wrote:

> On 27.11.2011 03:14, Henry Story wrote:
>> Great idea. Let's start with a wiki.
>> Open one page: Formats, and have it point to an example page in every other format
>> you can think of - so that each format can get the attention it deserves.
>>
>> Here I wrote up the initial page:
>>
>>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Formats
> OK, but first I think we should discuss in mail list. For example I disagree that json-ld is important now to WebID. I'm very big fun of JSON-LD, but now it's community draft and we have RDF/JSON draft [1] from RDF WG.
> So wiki isn't good way to do it, because quickly turns out that we have hundreds of formats in wiki.

First we have to do research on what is possible. So it does not matter if you like it or not initially.
We can use criteria later to prioritise these different options.

In the wiki just put the formats you think are useful. You don't need to put the ones you don't like. Those who like them
can do that.