Updated IdP to new spec.

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:45:16 +0100
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Hello everyone,

As of yesterday (Nov 26th), the authentication endpoint at
https://auth.fcns.eu will only accept WebIDs written using the new
specs. The tests it offers include a particular test for the old vs new
spec, so that users should have at least one way of being alerted of
this change.

Also, the suite at http://webid.fcns.eu will now produce WebID profiles
using the new spec. Unfortunately, I haven't yet got around to updating
old profiles, so for testing purposes you might have to create a new one.

As it is, I'm not aware of any bugs so far, but please report them as
soon as you find one!

Have a great weekend!

Andrei