Re: quick update on biblio curation / tagging

Thanks Simon!  I also started tagging, I found it to be easy and
setting up Mendeley.

Paolo:  I could not figure out how to upload new entries.  Do I need
special permission to do that?

Also, I tagged over the "prov-xg public bibliography".  I also see
"prov-xg shared bibliography".  Did I use the correct one?

Thanks!

Yolanda