Re: quick update on biblio curation / tagging

Hi Paolo,

I think you said, in the last telecon, that you wanted to report when
we'd tagged papers, so I list them below.  I've started with some
papers on which I was an author, as you suggested.  I included a
#tagged tag to help counting, as it appeared as though you had done
the same.

thanks,
Simon

Wong et al. Provenance-Based Validation of E-Science Experiments. ISWC 2005
Groth et al. A model of process documentation to determine provenance
in mash-ups. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT)
Groth et al. Architecture for Provenance Systems. Tech Report
Miles et al. The requirements of recording and using provenance in
e-Science experiments. Journal of Grid Computing
Moreau et al. The Provenance of Electronic Data. Communications of the ACM
Groth et al. Determining the Trustworthiness of New Electronic
Contracts. Engineering Societies in the Agents' World, (ESAW-09)
Miles. Electronically Querying for the Provenance of Entities. IPAW 2006
Miles et al. Prime: A methodology for developing provenance-aware
applications. ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology
(ACM TOSEM)
Miles et al. Provenance-based validation of e-science experiments.
Journal of Web Semantics

On 14 July 2010 15:37, Paolo Missier <pmissier@acm.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have been trying to clean up the public Mendeleay collection and
> here is the situation:
>
> - I merged the shared collection with the public collection. the shared
> collection is now gone
> - I reviewed 66 entries that had evidently been imported automatically.
> Some of them were junk, some were duplicates, but quite a few were good
> entries after cleaning
>
> - initially we had 87 "approved" entries. After adding the cleaned upo
> entries and removing the dups, we now have 110 entries that are "ok" for
> citation, although not perfect.
>   they are here:
> http://www.mendeley.com/research-papers/collections/418902/prov-xg-public-bibliography/
>   The authors on this list are invited to edit their own paper
> entries!!  please take a look and find yourself :-)
>
> note: this does not include the recent IPAW procs, which are still in
> the making.
>
> - Tagging: only 24 entries have been tagged. 76 to go.
>   I plotted the current distribution of tags usage here:
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ak69UO5fDWWpdDFsZ1J5dFQ2YmNXc3g4Rm1yMHVKblE&hl=en&authkey=CKH5zZ0K
>   (hopefully the link is visible)
>  please contribute!!
>
> thanks  and regards, -Paolo

Dr Simon Miles
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
Kings College London, WC2R 2LS, UK
+44 (0)20 7848 1166