Re: quick update on biblio curation / tagging

Hi all,

I have inserted some papers and tagged existing ones in Mendeley.

Added the following papers:

** Giorgos Flouris, Irini Fundulaki, Panagiotis Pediaditis, Yannis
Theoharis, Vassilis Christophides:
Coloring RDF Triples to Capture Provenance. International Semantic Web
Conference 2009: 196-212
** Panagiotis Pediaditis, Giorgos Flouris, Irini Fundulaki, Vassilis
Christophides: On Explicit Provenance Management in RDF/S Graphs.
Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance 2009

Tagged the following papers:

**Provenance Management in Curated Databases P. Buneman, J. Cheney,
Andrianne Chapman.
** A Provenance Model for Manually Curated Data. Buneman, Peter,
Chapman, Adriane, Cheney, James, Vansummeren, Stijn

Thanks,

Irini