Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for August 13

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:30:46 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>

This week we will start to discuss the state of the art for the
Disease Outbreak scenario, James Cheney will lead that.  We will also
have reports on the tagging efforts, discussed by Daniel and Paolo.

TELECONFERENCE DETAILS (please note the new numbers for the UK and FR

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=13&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Gap analysis for the Disease Outbreak Scenario (led by James Cheney)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Analysis_of_Disease_Outbreak_Scenario
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Related_Work_Across_Scenarios#Disease_Outbreak
Tagging status (led by Daniel Garijo and Paolo Missier)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Bibliography_Tags
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Tagging_ToDos
- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-prov/2010Jul/0006.html
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)