Re: quick update on biblio curation / tagging

Hi Paolo:

Thanks for your reminder message, and for cleaning things up!

To drive the process, I thought I would look at the scenarios and
point out the most pressing tagging needs.  Each scenario is linked to
citations we have in the 30+ use cases that we collected and that
inspired it.  I had previously compiled the related work that was
cited in the use cases [1], so this message does some proactive
prompting and tasking for biblio tagging.

For the News Aggregator scenario:

- there is only one paper referenced, I contributed the use case so I
will do it.
- there are no other papers cited in the use cases,
- for the use cases that led to this scenario there are many pointers
to existing technologies.  This brings up a good point: do we add
their URLs to Mendeley or deal with them separately?  It seems it
would be nicer to handle them and tag them the same way, but I don't
know if Mendeley will support that.

For the Disease Outbreak scenario:

- there are papers cited by use cases contributed by Satya, Luc,
Simon, Paolo, and James.  Would you please tag the papers that you
brought up?

For the Business Contract scenario:

- papers cited or mentioned by Jim, James, Kai, and Olaf.  Would you
please tag those?

There are other papers mentioned in [2] that were brought up in use
cases by Olaf, Paolo, Jun, Irini, Aleksey, and myself.  Again, let's
at least tag all these papers, particularly to scenarios if we can do
that.

I would suggest that we all get more tagging done and that on the
Friday telecon we start querying the collection for each scenario to
see what obvious citations and tags may be missing.  Paolo: to
facilitate this, is there a way to put a link a query URL for Mendeley
to the wiki page for each scenario?  My goal is to move towards a
point where we can start to see the gaps and the relevant prior work
for each scenario through a few simple queries to Mendeley.

Happy tagging!

Yolanda

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Related_Work_Across_Scenarios
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Related_Work_Across_Scenarios#Related_Work_from_Other_Use_Cases