Re: Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for August 13

Hi everybody,

Yolanda is on vacation and asked me to lead the discussion today.  I
have a slight complication that means I may not be able to connect to
the teleconference until 4:15 or later.

So, my suggestion is for Daniel to lead the tagging discussion first
and hopefully I will connect by 4:15 or so.

Also, I hope someone can volunteer to take notes (not sure if Yolanda
asked anyone yet).

--James

On Aug 9, 2010, at 7:30 AM, Yolanda Gil wrote:

> All:
>
> This week we will start to discuss the state of the art for the
> Disease Outbreak scenario, James Cheney will lead that.  We will
> also have reports on the tagging efforts, discussed by Daniel and
> Paolo.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yolanda

> TELECONFERENCE DETAILS (please note the new numbers for the UK and
> FR bridges!)
>
> Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=13&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
> Bridge FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
> Conference code: 98765
> Duration: 60 minutes
>
> Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Past_Telecons
> IRC
>
> ** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
> IRC at:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#A_Brief_Introduction_to_IRC
>
> IRC channel: #prov-xg
> W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
> Scribe: TBD
> AGENDA
>
> Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
> Gap analysis for the Disease Outbreak Scenario (led by James Cheney)
> - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Analysis_of_Disease_Outbreak_Scenario
> - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Related_Work_Across_Scenarios#Disease_Outbreak
> Tagging status (led by Daniel Garijo and Paolo Missier)
> - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Bibliography_Tags
> - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Tagging_ToDos
> - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-prov/2010Jul/0006.html
> Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.