W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > February 2007

[MMSEM] Agenda 15th February Telecon 1700 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 07:54:54 +0100
Message-ID: <45D2B23E.1E9F4218@cwi.nl>
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear MMSEMers,

Please find below the agenda for this week telecon, scheduled on
Thursday 15th of February, 1700 UTC.
We have all outstanding action points. For the ones who will not be able
to make the telecon and therefore who plans to send regrets, please,
send to the public mailling list _prior_ to the telecon an update status
of your Action Points!

Best regards.

	Jeff and RaphaŽl

---------------------------

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
15th February 2007, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1700 (London)
                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1900 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (USA), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
+44.117.370.6152 (UK), conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
Web-based IRC (member-only):
         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Raphael
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.

1. ADMIN (5')

Roll call
Regrets: Jeff?, Vassilis?

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 1st February 2007 telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html
Poll to have a telecon next week: 22th February 2007
Next telecon scheduled: 1st March 2007

2. Semantic Web Coordination Group Telecon (09/02/2007) (10')

See our slides:
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/talks/SWCG2007/
Telecon minutes (members only!):
  http://www.w3.org/2007/02/09-swcg-minutes.html

3. LINKS Pages (5')
Status Update:

   ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
   ACTION: Michael to prepare a stable TR Voc page for review by next
telecon [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]

   ACTION: Zeljko to maintain the Resources/Tools page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools_and_Resources

4. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable (5')

   ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report)
change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]

5. Interoperability Deliverable (25')

 5.1 Structure (Vassilis, Jeff)

  ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it
in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C space [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]

 5.2 Music Use case: (Oscar)

  ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
  ACTION: Oscar to update the UC and the interop deliverable till 7 Feb
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]

 5.3 News Use case: (Thierry, Chris, Raphael)

  ACTION: Chris, Thierry and Raphael to update the UC and the interop
deliverable till 7 Feb [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]

 5.4 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll, Erik ?)

  ACTION: Raphael to bug Susanne about status [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action13]
  ACTION: Erik to start a discussion on Photo UC on public list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
  ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and standards and
identify 3-4 standards that together could be the solution [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]

 5.5 Tagging Use case: (George, Thomas, Raphael)

 5.6 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,
Ovidio)

  ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about an application
toolbox where the user can select some algorithm to do feature
extraction on music [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
  ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review algorithm representation UC till
next AC [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]

 5.7 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis)

6. MPEG-7 Deliverable (10')

  ACTION: Raphael Stamatia to start work on MPEG-7 deliverable [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action16]
  ACTION: Vassilis to contact Chrisa to find out how she can contribute
w.r.t. MPEG-7 deliverable [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action22]

7. AOB

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Wednesday, 14 February 2007 06:55:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT