W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > February 2007

RE: [MMSEM] Agenda 15th February Telecon 1700 UTC

From: VassilisTzouvaras <tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:52:33 +0200
Message-Id: <200702151452.l1FEqcC8021974@manolito.image.ece.ntua.gr>
To: "'MMSem-XG Public List'" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Regrets, I will be flying at that time.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-mmsem-
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Raphael Troncy
> Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:55 AM
> To: MMSem-XG Public List
> Subject: [MMSEM] Agenda 15th February Telecon 1700 UTC
> 
> 
> Dear MMSEMers,
> 
> Please find below the agenda for this week telecon, scheduled on
> Thursday 15th of February, 1700 UTC.
> We have all outstanding action points. For the ones who will not be able
> to make the telecon and therefore who plans to send regrets, please,
> send to the public mailling list _prior_ to the telecon an update status
> of your Action Points!
> 
> Best regards.
> 
> 	Jeff and RaphaŽl
> 
> ---------------------------
> 
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
> 15th February 2007, 1600 UTC
>                 0900 (West US)
>                 1200 (East US)
>                 1700 (London)
>                 1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
>                 1900 (Athens)
> Duration: 60 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (USA), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
> +44.117.370.6152 (UK), conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>          http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> Chair: Raphael
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
> 
> 1. ADMIN (5')
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets: Jeff?, Vassilis?
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 1st February 2007 telecon:
>     http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html
> Poll to have a telecon next week: 22th February 2007
> Next telecon scheduled: 1st March 2007
> 
> 2. Semantic Web Coordination Group Telecon (09/02/2007) (10')
> 
> See our slides:
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/talks/SWCG2007/
> Telecon minutes (members only!):
>   http://www.w3.org/2007/02/09-swcg-minutes.html
> 
> 3. LINKS Pages (5')
> Status Update:
> 
>    ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
> See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
>    ACTION: Michael to prepare a stable TR Voc page for review by next
> telecon [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
> 
>    ACTION: Zeljko to maintain the Resources/Tools page
> See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools_and_Resources
> 
> 4. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable (5')
> 
>    ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
> Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report)
> change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
> 
> 5. Interoperability Deliverable (25')
> 
>  5.1 Structure (Vassilis, Jeff)
> 
>   ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it
> in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C space [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
> 
>  5.2 Music Use case: (Oscar)
> 
>   ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>   ACTION: Oscar to update the UC and the interop deliverable till 7 Feb
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
> 
>  5.3 News Use case: (Thierry, Chris, Raphael)
> 
>   ACTION: Chris, Thierry and Raphael to update the UC and the interop
> deliverable till 7 Feb [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
> 
>  5.4 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll, Erik ?)
> 
>   ACTION: Raphael to bug Susanne about status [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action13]
>   ACTION: Erik to start a discussion on Photo UC on public list
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
>   ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and standards and
> identify 3-4 standards that together could be the solution [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
> 
>  5.5 Tagging Use case: (George, Thomas, Raphael)
> 
>  5.6 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,
> Ovidio)
> 
>   ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about an application
> toolbox where the user can select some algorithm to do feature
> extraction on music [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>   ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review algorithm representation UC till
> next AC [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]
> 
>  5.7 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis)
> 
> 6. MPEG-7 Deliverable (10')
> 
>   ACTION: Raphael Stamatia to start work on MPEG-7 deliverable [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action16]
>   ACTION: Vassilis to contact Chrisa to find out how she can contribute
> w.r.t. MPEG-7 deliverable [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action22]
> 
> 7. AOB
> 
> --
> RaphaŽl Troncy
> CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
> Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
> Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
> Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
> Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Thursday, 15 February 2007 14:52:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT