Re: [MMSEM] Blog till you drop

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 23:01:28 +0100
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Dear Michael,

> I recently came across the W3C blog [1].
> Should we have a MMSEM blog there - especially
> to do sound dissemination work?

Rigth, W3C provides for each activity the possibility to have a wiki
(like we have) and a blog.
However, you will notice that no XG have set up yet a blog, and it is
even rare for WG. It is rather Coordination Group and Activity cluster
that currently runs blogs. The main reason is that a normal (small)
activity does not so much to report on a daily/weekly basis and that a
blog in this case would not be quite lively :-( I think that the News
section on our main web page is enough to report our headlines ... but
thanks for the suggestion :-)

Best regards.

    RaphaŽl