Re: [MMSEM] Agenda 15th February Telecon 1700 UTC

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:53:41 -0000 (GMT)
To: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

> 5.1 Structure (Vassilis, Jeff)

>  ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it
in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C space [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]

Done - in the wiki format. We think it is too early to consider the HTML
format now. Having it in the wiki format makes it easier for people to
contribute.

> ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review algorithm representation UC till
next AC [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]

Pending for me.

Greetings,