W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > September 2006

Agenda 14 September Telecon 1600 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:58:38 +0200
Message-ID: <450862EE.C0D29CC8@cwi.nl>
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
14 September 2006, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1700 (London)
                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1900 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
Web-based IRC (member-only):
         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: RaphaŽl Troncy
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.

1. ADMIN

Roll call
Regrets: Jeff Z. Pan

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 31 August 2006 telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2006/08/31-mmsem-minutes.html

PROPOSED next telecon 28 September 2006

2. LIAISON (SWBPD)

   ACTION: Yannis to report back to the group about the outcome of the
MPEG7 liason attempts after a visit of ITI in Austria [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]

   The "Image annotation on the Semantic Web" Working Draft has now been
fully revised. There is an issue with respect to its publication that
should be discussed.

3. XG UPDATES

   ACTION: ALL should have her/his web page (preferably in RDF) on the
WIKI. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/31-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]

It is expected that each participant of the various use cases report on
their activity and their working plan. For the ones that are not yet
tracked in one or more use cases, it is expected that they state their
interest in an existing use case or propose a new one.

Call for reviewer: the members of this XG should be volunteer to review
one use case in which they do not directly participate. Each use case
should have one or two reviewers.

Interoperability Problems (6 use cases):

 3.1 Music Use case: (Giovanni, Christian, Thierry)

 3.2 News Use case: (Raphael, Thierry, IPTC)

 3.3 Media Production Use case: (Vassilis)

 3.4 Bio-medical Image Use case: (Melliyal)

 3.5 MPEG-7 metadata interoperability Use case: (Stamatia, Yiannis,
Michael)

 3.6 Semantics from Multimedia Authoring Use case: (Susanne)
and  Tagging Use case: (George, Susanne, Thomas)

Knowledge Representation Problems (2 use cases):

 3.7 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Patrizia, Ovidio)

 3.8 Low level feature extraction Use case: (Ioannis, Vasileios ...
addition by Susanne)

4. Future Metings:

   ACTION: Jeff, Raphael to contact Yannis for the practical SAMT
details [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
   DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Sep/0006.html

5. AOB

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Wednesday, 13 September 2006 20:11:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:19 GMT