W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > September 2006

Re: Agenda 14 September Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Susanne Boll <Susanne.Boll@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:03:53 +0200
Message-ID: <45087239.8050704@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
CC: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Thanks for the agenda, but I have to send my regrets.
I am travelling and Internet connection and meetings
do not allow to join.


Thanks for the great update on the tagging scenario!


RaphaŽl Troncy schrieb:
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
> 14 September 2006, 1600 UTC
>                 0900 (West US)
>                 1200 (East US)
>                 1700 (London)
>                 1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
>                 1900 (Athens)
> Duration: 60 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>          http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: RaphaŽl Troncy
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
>
> 1. ADMIN
>
> Roll call
> Regrets: Jeff Z. Pan
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 31 August 2006 telecon:
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/08/31-mmsem-minutes.html
>
> PROPOSED next telecon 28 September 2006
>
> 2. LIAISON (SWBPD)
>
>    ACTION: Yannis to report back to the group about the outcome of the
> MPEG7 liason attempts after a visit of ITI in Austria [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>
>    The "Image annotation on the Semantic Web" Working Draft has now been
> fully revised. There is an issue with respect to its publication that
> should be discussed.
>
> 3. XG UPDATES
>
>    ACTION: ALL should have her/his web page (preferably in RDF) on the
> WIKI. [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/08/31-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
>
> It is expected that each participant of the various use cases report on
> their activity and their working plan. For the ones that are not yet
> tracked in one or more use cases, it is expected that they state their
> interest in an existing use case or propose a new one.
>
> Call for reviewer: the members of this XG should be volunteer to review
> one use case in which they do not directly participate. Each use case
> should have one or two reviewers.
>
> Interoperability Problems (6 use cases):
>
>  3.1 Music Use case: (Giovanni, Christian, Thierry)
>
>  3.2 News Use case: (Raphael, Thierry, IPTC)
>
>  3.3 Media Production Use case: (Vassilis)
>
>  3.4 Bio-medical Image Use case: (Melliyal)
>
>  3.5 MPEG-7 metadata interoperability Use case: (Stamatia, Yiannis,
> Michael)
>
>  3.6 Semantics from Multimedia Authoring Use case: (Susanne)
> and  Tagging Use case: (George, Susanne, Thomas)
>
> Knowledge Representation Problems (2 use cases):
>
>  3.7 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Patrizia, Ovidio)
>
>  3.8 Low level feature extraction Use case: (Ioannis, Vasileios ...
> addition by Susanne)
>
> 4. Future Metings:
>
>    ACTION: Jeff, Raphael to contact Yannis for the practical SAMT
> details [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
>    DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Sep/0006.html
>
> 5. AOB
>
> --
> RaphaŽl Troncy
> CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
> Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
> Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
> Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
> Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
>
>   
Received on Wednesday, 13 September 2006 21:04:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:19 GMT