W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > November 2006

FW: Agenda 23 November Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Hobson Paola-BPH001 <Paola.Hobson@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 04:58:46 -0000
Message-ID: <3304035C0D1B2240BF04BB70D0C8AC94BC5F0C@zuk35exm64.ds.mot.com>
To: "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

 
My regrets for today (23 Nov).  I am travelling

Paola

Dr P M Hobson
Director, Personalization & Knowledge 
Motorola Labs
Jays Close
Basingstoke
RG22 4PD
EMail : Paola.Hobson@motorola.com
Phone : +44 1256 484643
Mobile : +44 783 411 6141
 

-----Original Message-----
From: public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of RaphaŽl Troncy
Sent: 22 November 2006 21:41
To: MMSem-XG Public List
Subject: Agenda 23 November Telecon 1600 UTC


---------------------------

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
23 November 2006, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1700 (London)
                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1900 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM') IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem Web-based IRC (member-only):
         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Jeff/Raphael
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and invited experts only.

1. ADMIN (5')

Roll call

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 16 November 2006 telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html

: next telecon 23 November 2006
ACCEPTED: skip the telecon of 7 December 2006, reason: Face 2 Face the
8-9 of December
POLL: next telecon of 21 December 20006
POLL: next telecon of 4 January 2007

2. LINKS Pages (10')
Status Update:

   ACTION: Pasquale to maintain the Resources page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources

   ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
Comments:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0056.html

   ACTION: Giovanni and Christian to maintain the Tools page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools

3. XG UPDATES (25')

   ACTION: Melli and Paul to do their wiki page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]

Image Annotation on the Semantic Web:
-------------------------------------

   ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report) change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]

Use cases on Interoperability Problems:
---------------------------------------
Status Update:

   ACTION: Vassilis to review all use cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
   ACTION: Jeff to review all use cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]

 3.1 Music Use case: (Giovanni, Oscar, Jacco)

   ACTION: Oscar, Jacco and Giovanni to make a first draft of the use case by December 1st [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action09]
   ACTION: Jacco to review the music use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]

 3.2 News Use case: (Raphael, Chris)

   ACTION: Raphael, Chris, Thierry: finish news UC draft before Dec 1st.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]

 3.3 Bio-medical Image Use case: (Melliyal)

   Update?

 3.4 MPEG-7 metadata interoperability Use case: (Vassilis, Michael and
Stamatia)

   ACTION: Vassilis et al to provide 1st draft MPEG-7 UC before Dec 1.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
Review of Raphael:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0062.html
Review of Suzanne Little:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Nov/0017.html

 3.5 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll)

   ACTION: Susanne Boll extent draft Photo UC before Dec 1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action13]

 3.6 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis)

   ACTION: Vassilis to contact Ioannis about future of this UC [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action15]
   ACTION: Vassilis to suggest skype to Ioannis [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action14]
Update:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Nov/0034.html
Review of Raphael:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0060.html

 3.7 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,
Ovidio)

   ACTION: Massimo &  Suzanne to have draft ready for review before December 1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action16]
   ACTION: Tobias to send comments on Algorithm representation Use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action17]
   DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Nov/0033.html
Review of Raphael:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0061.html

 3.8 Tagging Use case: (George)

 3.9 Building multimedial Semantic Web Applications (Michael)

   ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Building_multimedial_Semantic_Web_Applications
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action18]

4. Interoperability Deliverable (10')

   Structure:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Nov/0028.html
   ACTION: Vassilis to clarify the content of section 6 and 9 and ask to use case authors precised contributions, on the mailling list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]

5. Future Metings: (10')

   ACTION: ALL to answer to the questionnaire about his/her participation in the next F2F meeting
See: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39139/MMSEM-FTF02/
15 answers so far ... There are still 15 more answers missing !!!

6. AOB

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science), Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Thursday, 23 November 2006 04:59:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:20 GMT