W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > November 2006

Agenda 16 November Telecon 1600 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:11:13 +0100
Message-ID: <455B2001.F36CE62@cwi.nl>
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

---------------------------

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
16 November 2006, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1700 (London)
                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1900 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
Web-based IRC (member-only):
         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Jeff/Raphael
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.

1. ADMIN (5')

Roll call

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 26 October 2006 telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html

ACCEPTED: next telecon 23 November 2006
PROPOSED: skip the telecon of 7 December 2006, reason: Face 2 Face the
8-9 of December

2. LINKS Pages (10')
Status Update:

   ACTION: Pasquale to maintain the Resources page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources

   ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
Comments:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0056.html

   ACTION: Giovanni and Christian to maintain the Tools page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools

3. XG UPDATES (25')

   ACTION: Melli and Paul to do their wiki page [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]

Image Annotation on the Semantic Web:
-------------------------------------

   ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report)
change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]

Use cases on Interoperability Problems:
---------------------------------------
Status Update:

   ACTION: Jeff to review all use cases [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]

 3.1 Music Use case: (Giovanni, Oscar)

   ACTION: Jacco to review the music use case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action09]
Review of Oscar Celma:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Nov/0020.html

 3.2 News Use case: (Raphael, Chris)

 3.3 Bio-medical Image Use case: (Melliyal)

 3.4 MPEG-7 metadata interoperability Use case: (Vassilis, Michael and
Stamatia)
Review of Raphael:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0062.html
   ACTION: Suzanne to review MPEG7 use case by next teleconf [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
   DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Nov/0017.html

 3.5 Photo Use case: (Susanne)

 3.6 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis)
Review of Raphael:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0060.html

 3.7 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Patrizia, Ovidio)
Review of Raphael:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0061.html

 3.8 Tagging Use case: (George)

4. Interoperability Deliverable (10')

   ACTION: Vassilis to lead discussion on organizing common aspects of
all use cases [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action13]

   ACTION: Vassilis to propose on the wiki the skeleton of the
Deliverable by Wed 15 of November

5. Future Metings: (10')

   ACTION: Raphael to send the details of the F2F [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action15]
   DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Oct/0068.html

   ACTION: ALL to answer to the questionnaire about his/her
participation in the next F2F meeting
See: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39139/MMSEM-FTF02/
10 answers so far ...

6. AOB

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Wednesday, 15 November 2006 15:40:47 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:20 GMT