Re: Thank you all!

Dear all,

I would also like to thank everyone for their kind support, comments and the
very good work. Thanks Tom, Emmanuelle, Antoine, for the great leadership
and valuable advice.  It has been a pleasure to work with you all, you have
made of my first W3C participation a remarkable experience.

Great work!

Best regards,

Daniel