Last changes to the LLD XG wiki front pages

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 18:05:48 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I've made quite some changes to the front page of our wiki, to point at our reports. And hopefully have a better organization of all our material, which could suite better an "archive" perspective:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Main_Page

We still have some time (a couple of weeks) before it gets definitively frozen. Don't hesitate to make the changes you see fit!

Cheers,