Re: Thank you all!

Dear all,
This year has been a great experience for me, both very inspiring and
rewarding when I see the reports finally published. I was completely
new to all the W3C process when we started this, and it has proven as
exciting as I had expected.
I would like to thank all the group members, of course, for their
commitment, and for the very fruitful brainstorming that we had during
the teleconferences and meetings.
I would like to send a special thanks to Tom and Antoine for educating
me into being a W3C expert and group co-chair, and for the great work
that they carried out during this year.
Finally thank you to the W3C team and especially Coralie for the help
provided during our work.
I hope we have other opportunities to meet and work together.

Emma