Re: Thank you all!

Thank you, Tom, Emmanuelle, Antoine, for the great leadership.
Thanks to Tom, Emmanuelle, Antoine, Karen, Peter, Jodi, Daniel, and Ed who
edited the report and converted the report and side deliverables.  I can
imagine the amount of the editorial work involved!
And thanks to everyone who have been on the Group. I have learned a great
deal from each of you.  It is a remarkable year.
I'v shared the publication news with our LIS colleagues here in the U.S.,
also shared with some Chinese librarians. Hopefully there will be a
Chinese translation of the final report so that more people there will be
able to study it.
Cheers,
Marcia Zeng