Re: Blog for gathering comments on draft report

Yes, we would copy-paste the section, but I assumed that there would
be a link back to the report so that someone looking at a section
could see the context. If so, it should link back to the version with
the same date/time stamp as the version that was pasted.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net