Re: Blog for gathering comments on draft report

From: Peter Murray <peter.murray@lyrasis.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:21:36 -0400
To: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
CC: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
As an aside, you can easily do this by going to the history page of the wiki page and copying the link of the date/time entry.  It'll come out looking like this:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=DraftReportWithTransclusion&oldid=5061

Peter

--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955