Re: F2F Pittsburgh attendance

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:28:19 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Thanks a  lot, Emmanuelle!
And I hope you won't mind that I have split the page, pointing to meeting-specific pages. If everyone puts his name for each meeting it will be quite long a page in the end :-)

Also, it allows not to have our "real" F2F hidden by the joint meeting with DCMI. As we discussed yesterday, this meeting is a great opportunity to seize, but it is really optional for the members of this group. No one will be blamed for attending the F2F and not making it the day before!

Cheers,

Antoine