Re: Similar Use cases?

This is a comment I wanted to make on the call yesterday, but we ran out of
time.

I think Tod's comment on how these 2 use case are very similar is reflecting
very well the discussion we had yesterday on the call.
They are actually similar, but they represent two different viewpoints :
- the "OL data" use case is project-oriented and describes the need for the
producer to make his data reusable for other web applications as widely as
possible
- the "bibliographic network" use case is user-oriented, more general and
quite complementary, he describes the need for bibliographic data on the
web, citing OL just as an example; we could even add Libris or others in the
"existing work" section ?

Maybe we can consolidate them, but actually I'd rather be in favor of
leaving them separate, for the record, but link them in the "related use
case" section.

Tod, Karen, Kai, what do you think ?
Emmanuelle

--