RE: F2F Pittsburgh attendance

It may be worth considering separate lists for Saturday and Sunday. --Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Antoine Isaac
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 4:28 AM
To: public-xg-lld
Subject: Re: F2F Pittsburgh attendance

Thanks a  lot, Emmanuelle!
And I hope you won't mind that I have split the page, pointing to
meeting-specific pages. If everyone puts his name for each meeting it will
be quite long a page in the end :-)

Also, it allows not to have our "real" F2F hidden by the joint meeting with
DCMI. As we discussed yesterday, this meeting is a great opportunity to
seize, but it is really optional for the members of this group. No one will
be blamed for attending the F2F and not making it the day before!

Cheers,

Antoine