Re: [EMOXG] Deliverable report published as first draft: Emotion Markup Language: Requirements with Priorities

From: Ian Wilson <ian@emotionai.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:11:35 +0300
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Marc/Felix,

Please accept my apologies, again, for my recent lack of input, moving
countries, starting a business, starting a contract ... ok enough excuses,
back to work.

The doc looks very solid. Just some small points:

a. Core 6 Emotion Intensity - Perhaps should mention that intensity is
implicit in dimensional models?

b. Core 9 Action Tendencies - On looking at this more it seems like a
"must" candidate. For a system where there is input and output (not
annotation per se) then that output is very likely to be in the form of
action tendencies and so this would be a fundamental component I think?

Regards,

Ian

--
Ian Wilson