[EMOXG] Shifting next phone meeting to 11 Dec?

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:01:25 +0100
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Dear all,

due to an invitation by the EU to Helsinki at short notice
my time management has suffered somewhat...

The good thing is that we can now officially draw expertise from an
award-winning portal website on emotion-oriented computing ;-)

The bad thing is, in particular, that I have not found the time to
arrange the phone meeting, which we had planned for the next Monday, 27
Nov., with W3C staff (and now I guess they are off for a well-deserved

In short: I suggest we push back our phone meeting to 11 Dec., 13:00
UTC. We cannot push by just one week, because I will need to speak in
Luxemburg on that day, and I know of several others who will be busy on
that day as well. So the 11 Dec is the next option.

Regarding the time, I propose the earlier slot (13:00 UTC) because all
those who have raised their hands as "active discussion" partners are
from Europe and Asia.

The topic of the phone meeting will be a spoken continuation of ongoing
written discussions, most probably focussing on UC2 and/or UC3,
depending on who can be there.

Is that acceptable?

Best wishes,

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Here. Now. Real, first-person experience. Am I there to witness it?