RE: [EMOXG] Shifting next phone meeting to 11 Dec?

Dear Marc,

Congratulation for the Grand Prize!
I also agree to shift the next phone meeting, time 13:00 UTC is fine.

Best,
Enrico

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com