[EMOXG] Re: Shifting next phone meeting to 11 Dec?

Hi Marc,

that's fine for me.

And congratulations to the prize! Great picture of you :-)

Christian

--
Marc Schröder schrieb:

> Dear all,
>
> due to an invitation by the EU to Helsinki at short notice
> (http://europa.eu.int/information_society/istevent/2006/competitions/websites/index_en.htm)
>
> my time management has suffered somewhat...
>
> The good thing is that we can now officially draw expertise from an
> award-winning portal website on emotion-oriented computing ;-)
>
> The bad thing is, in particular, that I have not found the time to
> arrange the phone meeting, which we had planned for the next Monday, 27
> Nov., with W3C staff (and now I guess they are off for a well-deserved
> thanksgiving).
>
> In short: I suggest we push back our phone meeting to 11 Dec., 13:00
> UTC. We cannot push by just one week, because I will need to speak in
> Luxemburg on that day, and I know of several others who will be busy on
> that day as well. So the 11 Dec is the next option.
>
> Regarding the time, I propose the earlier slot (13:00 UTC) because all
> those who have raised their hands as "active discussion" partners are
> from Europe and Asia.
>
> The topic of the phone meeting will be a spoken continuation of ongoing
> written discussions, most probably focussing on UC2 and/or UC3,
> depending on who can be there.
>
> Is that acceptable?
>
> Best wishes,
> Marc

Christian Peter, Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics
Joachim Jungius Str. 11, 18059 Rostock, Germany

Phone:  +49 - 381 - 40 24 122; Fax:   +49 - 381 - 40 24 199
Email:  christian.peter@igd-r.fraunhofer.de
Digital signature:
you can download the RootCA at
http://pki.fhg.de/FhG-CA-Certs/FhG-CA_v2_cert.der