From: public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Marc Schr?der
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 9:01 PM
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org
Subject: [EMOXG] Shifting next phone meeting to 11 Dec?

Dear all,

due to an invitation by the EU to Helsinki at short notice
(http://europa.eu.int/information_society/istevent/2006/competitions/website
s/index_en.htm)
my time management has suffered somewhat...

The good thing is that we can now officially draw expertise from an
award-winning portal website on emotion-oriented computing ;-)

The bad thing is, in particular, that I have not found the time to arrange
the phone meeting, which we had planned for the next Monday, 27 Nov., with
W3C staff (and now I guess they are off for a well-deserved thanksgiving).

In short: I suggest we push back our phone meeting to 11 Dec., 13:00 UTC. We
cannot push by just one week, because I will need to speak in Luxemburg on
that day, and I know of several others who will be busy on that day as well.
So the 11 Dec is the next option.

Regarding the time, I propose the earlier slot (13:00 UTC) because all those
who have raised their hands as "active discussion" partners are from Europe
and Asia.

The topic of the phone meeting will be a spoken continuation of ongoing
written discussions, most probably focussing on UC2 and/or UC3, depending on
who can be there.

Is that acceptable?

Best wishes,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany