Re: Embedded XForms

Hello,

Isn't what you're describing the same as the subform/component
functionality implemented by XSLTForms [1], betterForm, and Orbeon? Eric
van der Vlist did a comparison of subform functionality a few years ago
[2].

As an XForms user, I have often wished that subforms could be standardized
and incorporated into the specification. To date, each implementation does
things a little differently, which seems a detriment to interoperability.
Seems like a crucial feature when developing larger forms.

Best,
Tim

[1] XSLTForms subform example:
http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms/writers.xml