Re: Embedded XForms

Some kind of embedding API would make sense. I don't have experience with
client-side embedding but an outline could look like this:

You would point to an element and say that this is where your form must be
embedded, provide a reference to the XForms (inline or external), provide
initial data if needed, and tell your API to initialize your form. You
would provide a way for the API to call you back (callback, promise/future,
event) for the result of a submission.

On the Forms side you could possibly interface with the embedding
application via a submission, but you could possibly also use events.

-Erik