	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
	Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:39 AM
	To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: ISSUE-20 OPEN Potential additions to Available Security
Information

	No discussion for more than a week, but this one is a two
parter.

	First part, editors will add the suggestions to our exhaustive
list:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Mar/0147.html

	Second part:
	I propose the following change based on the discussion for
ISSUE-20 and ISSUE-28:

	This section provides an exhaustive enumeration of the security
information that is known by the working group to be in scope for this
Working Group and so available for use in recommendations.

	I believe that retains as much of the provocation as possible
while becoming more defensibly accurate.

	          Mez

	Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l
333-6389)
	Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect