ISSUE-20 OPEN Potential additions to Available Security Information

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:39:01 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
No discussion for more than a week, but this one is a two parter.

First part, editors will add the suggestions to our exhaustive list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Mar/0147.html

Second part:
I propose the following change based on the discussion for ISSUE-20 and
ISSUE-28:

This section provides an exhaustive enumeration of the security
information that is known by the working group to be in scope for this
Working Group and so available for use in recommendations.

I believe that retains as much of the provocation as possible while
becoming more defensibly accurate.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect