RE: ISSUE-19: Arrangement and formatting of use cases

From: Close, Tyler J. <tyler.close@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:54:00 -0000
To: <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
I've moved the use case as described. I haven't built a table. I'm not
sure what it should look like. Could someone try a mock-up in our wiki?
The use-cases are numbered instead of named because it didn't look
feasible to come up with a good name for each use case. If someone would
like to try, that would be wonderful.