	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
	Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:27 AM
	To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Re: ISSUE-19: Arrangement and formatting of use cases

	With no discussion for more than a week, I will assume
concensus:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Mar/0142.html

	Editors will move scenario 20 before scenario 16 (and we will
now regret numbering instead of naming them).

	The table idea is editors' discretion; let us know if you do it
when you close the Issue.

	          Mez

	Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l
333-6389)
	Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect