RE: Proposed Recommendation: Page Info Summary

From: Luis Barriga \(KI/EAB\) <luis.barriga@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:59:06 +0200
To: "Johnathan Nightingale" <johnath@mozilla.com>
Cc: "W3C WSC W3C WSC Public" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

I suggest that the Page Info shall also display information regarding
the downloaded (probably mixed) content. I found that mini-Opera does
this on mobiles for pages accessed over SSL https:// but have been
declared as unsecure:

"This site has mixed sexurity. The main page is loaded securely, while
one or more elements are loaded without security."

Luis