ISSUE-24 OPEN [editorial] Add "known systemic flaws" to goals

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:54:57 -0400
To: tlr@w3.org
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org,tyler.close@hp.com,sduffy@aol.net
I'm torn on this one. It seems to add a phrase that implies specific
additional text to our recommendations, yet says it's an editorial change.
I tried to track down the genesis, but didn't get a lot out of the minutes
that helps me understand this. I can't find the data backing up the
change.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect