W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > April 2007

RE: Agenda, Wednesay, 25 April, WSC Call

From: Bruno von Niman <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:38:51 +0200
To: "'Mary Ellen Zurko'" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <003f01c7867e$479be9b0$e074a7d9@BMySony>
Regrets- running a (3) full-day 3G user experience Interop workshop,

Bruno

 

  _____  

From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: den 23 april 2007 22:42
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, Wednesay, 25 April, WSC Call

 



Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 25 April 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________


Reminders:

1) If you cannot attend, please send me your regrets. We are logging those in the minutes.

2) Remember to create Issues for any concrete changes you're requesting in your review of wsc-usecases. 

3) We're getting to the end of our list of recommendation topics for discussion. If you have any other topics that should be covered in the recommendations,  that are not covered here:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationIndex
please add them to:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

4) Currently open Action Items:


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/150> ACTION-150

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/150> Propose text do drill down on possible classes of conforming implementations -- more concrete than note, more abstract than products

Chuck Wade

2007-04-15


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/159> ACTION-159

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/159> Put documentation about action item editing interface on group page

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/163> ACTION-163

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/163> to draft "where am I" outline

Rachna Dhamija

2007-04-30


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/168> ACTION-168

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/168> really cancel May 9 call

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-02


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/170> ACTION-170

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/170> Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda: September or November?

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-04


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/173> ACTION-173

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/173> Turn use case dimensions into note material

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/177> ACTION-177

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/177> aggregate material on TLS user interaces across browsers, based on input from vendors

Mike Beltzner

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/178> ACTION-178

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/178> pull together mixed content / "what is a secure page" material from earlier list discussions

Yngve Pettersen

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/179> ACTION-179

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/179> put check of recommendation material against InScopbyCategory wiki item on f2f agenda; find volunteer to lead that discussion

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-15


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/180> ACTION-180

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/180> Make pass through SharedBookmarks and other material; map testing results to status quo

Maritza Johnson

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/181> ACTION-181

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/181> summarize EV cert discussion and deliver proto recommendations in Wiki

Phillip Hallam-Baker

2007-04-18


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/182> ACTION-182

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/182> Summarize TLS discussion and extract proto recs into wiki 

Michael McCormick

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/183> ACTION-183

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/183> go over TrustMe notes, update in wiki

Tyler Close

2007-04-26


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/184> ACTION-184

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/184> summarize robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\\\' freedom

Jan Vidar Krey

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/185> ACTION-185

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/185> Integrate diffmk into editing environment

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/186> ACTION-186

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/186> review Process related section of note

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/187> ACTION-187

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/187> revisit her availability as editor

Rachna Dhamija

2007-05-30


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/190> ACTION-190

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/190> Attempt summary of discussion and proto recs re EV and virtual hosting in wiki 

Phillip Hallam-Baker

2007-04-18


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/191> ACTION-191

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/191> Update TrustMe proposal in wiki 

Tyler Close

2007-04-26


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/192> ACTION-192

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/192> Draft "let\\\\'s drop the URL bar" proposal

Tyler Close

2007-04-26


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/195> ACTION-195

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/195> capture discussion on SharedPublicKnowledge in wiki and refine proposal

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/196> ACTION-196

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/196> turn ramblings about deployment and server side into coherent written material

Chuck Wade

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/197> ACTION-197

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/197> incorporate discussion about Contextual Password Warnings into Wiki

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/198> ACTION-198

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/198> Update Revisiting Past Decisions 

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/199> ACTION-199

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/199> extract possible recommendations from section 3 of BMA results for further discussion

Chuck Wade

2007-05-02


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/201> ACTION-201

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/201> Extract refined proto-recs from record of discussion about ErrorHandling and Yngve\\\\'s blog item on same topic

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-02


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/202> ACTION-202

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/202> Start list thread re cookies

Chuck Wade

2007-04-25


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/203> ACTION-203

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/203> put another pass through ContextPresentation on one of the next two agendae

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-02





_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes


2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-wsc-minutes

3) Newly closed action items 


ACTION-175 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/175> 

CLOSED

Summarize robustness <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/175>  practices in terms of limitations on sites\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' freedom 

Johnathan Nightingale

2007-04-25

 


ACTION-188 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/188> 

CLOSED

summarize <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/188>  robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\\\\\\\' freedom

George Staikos

2007-04-14

 


ACTION-189 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/189> 

CLOSED

Share pointer to <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/189>  CABforum profiling of PKIX

Phillip Hallam-Baker

2007-04-18

 


ACTION-194 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/194> 

CLOSED

refine <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/194>  UrlRecommendation

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-04-20

 


ACTION-200 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/200> 

CLOSED

Organize review of <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/200>  Safe Browsing Mode proposal at next call

Bob Pinheiro

2007-04-25





4) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

We'll start at the top of the to be discussed list. We'll go top down, presentation (for 5 minutes) and follow up with conversation (for 10 minutes). 

Dan - Safe Web Browsing
Johnathan/Mike - Mozilla robustness
Michael M - favicons
George - KDE robustness (George is out this week and next; we're discussing how we'll be able to have a discussion on this one)

5) ContextPresentation - anything else to extract for our recommendations?
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/ContextPresentation

6) Next meeting - Wednesday, May 2
Finish up Lightening discussions of recommendations 
Start drafting recommendations
Process for finalizing wsc-usecases
Received on Tuesday, 24 April 2007 14:39:24 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:47 GMT