W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > April 2007

Agenda, Wednesay, 25 April, WSC Call

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:42:06 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFBAC96B98.A203EFBE-ON852572C3.004C974E-852572C6.0071B696@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 25 April 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________


Reminders:

1) If you cannot attend, please send me your regrets. We are logging those 
in the minutes.

2) Remember to create Issues for any concrete changes you're requesting in 
your review of wsc-usecases. 

3) We're getting to the end of our list of recommendation topics for 
discussion. If you have any other topics that should be covered in the 
recommendations,  that are not covered here:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationIndex
please add them to:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

4) Currently open Action Items:

ACTION-150
OPEN
Propose text do drill down on possible classes of conforming 
implementations -- more concrete than note, more abstract than products
Chuck Wade
2007-04-15
ACTION-159
OPEN
Put documentation about action item editing interface on group page
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-163
OPEN
to draft "where am I" outline
Rachna Dhamija
2007-04-30
ACTION-168
OPEN
really cancel May 9 call
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-02
ACTION-170
OPEN
Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda: September or November?
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-04
ACTION-173
OPEN
Turn use case dimensions into note material
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-177
OPEN
aggregate material on TLS user interaces across browsers, based on input 
from vendors
Mike Beltzner
2007-04-25
ACTION-178
OPEN
pull together mixed content / "what is a secure page" material from 
earlier list discussions
Yngve Pettersen
2007-04-25
ACTION-179
OPEN
put check of recommendation material against InScopbyCategory wiki item on 
f2f agenda; find volunteer to lead that discussion
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-15
ACTION-180
OPEN
Make pass through SharedBookmarks and other material; map testing results 
to status quo
Maritza Johnson
2007-04-25
ACTION-181
OPEN
summarize EV cert discussion and deliver proto recommendations in Wiki
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-04-18
ACTION-182
OPEN
Summarize TLS discussion and extract proto recs into wiki 
Michael McCormick
2007-04-25
ACTION-183
OPEN
go over TrustMe notes, update in wiki
Tyler Close
2007-04-26
ACTION-184
OPEN
summarize robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\\\' 
freedom
Jan Vidar Krey
2007-04-25
ACTION-185
OPEN
Integrate diffmk into editing environment
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-186
OPEN
review Process related section of note
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-187
OPEN
revisit her availability as editor
Rachna Dhamija
2007-05-30
ACTION-190
OPEN
Attempt summary of discussion and proto recs re EV and virtual hosting in 
wiki 
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-04-18
ACTION-191
OPEN
Update TrustMe proposal in wiki 
Tyler Close
2007-04-26
ACTION-192
OPEN
Draft "let\\\\'s drop the URL bar" proposal
Tyler Close
2007-04-26
ACTION-195
OPEN
capture discussion on SharedPublicKnowledge in wiki and refine proposal
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-04-25
ACTION-196
OPEN
turn ramblings about deployment and server side into coherent written 
material
Chuck Wade
2007-04-25
ACTION-197
OPEN
incorporate discussion about Contextual Password Warnings into Wiki
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-198
OPEN
Update Revisiting Past Decisions 
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-199
OPEN
extract possible recommendations from section 3 of BMA results for further 
discussion
Chuck Wade
2007-05-02
ACTION-201
OPEN
Extract refined proto-recs from record of discussion about ErrorHandling 
and Yngve\\\\'s blog item on same topic
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-02
ACTION-202
OPEN
Start list thread re cookies
Chuck Wade
2007-04-25
ACTION-203
OPEN
put another pass through ContextPresentation on one of the next two 
agendae
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-02



_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes


2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-wsc-minutes

3) Newly closed action items 

ACTION-175
CLOSED
Summarize robustness practices in terms of limitations on 
sites\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' freedom 
Johnathan Nightingale
2007-04-25

ACTION-188
CLOSED
summarize robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\\\\\\\' 
freedom
George Staikos
2007-04-14

ACTION-189
CLOSED
Share pointer to CABforum profiling of PKIX
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-04-18

ACTION-194
CLOSED
refine UrlRecommendation
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-04-20

ACTION-200
CLOSED
Organize review of Safe Browsing Mode proposal at next call
Bob Pinheiro
2007-04-25



4) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

We'll start at the top of the to be discussed list. We'll go top down, 
presentation (for 5 minutes) and follow up with conversation (for 10 
minutes). 

Dan - Safe Web Browsing
Johnathan/Mike - Mozilla robustness
Michael M - favicons
George - KDE robustness (George is out this week and next; we're 
discussing how we'll be able to have a discussion on this one)

5) ContextPresentation - anything else to extract for our recommendations?
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/ContextPresentation

6) Next meeting - Wednesday, May 2
Finish up Lightening discussions of recommendations 
Start drafting recommendations
Process for finalizing wsc-usecases
Received on Monday, 23 April 2007 20:42:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:47 GMT