-----Original Message-----
From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Web Security Context Issue Tracker
Sent: den 12 april 2007 22:47
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-29: Define user agent in wsc-usecases

ISSUE-29: Define user agent in wsc-usecases

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/29

Raised by: Mary Ellen Zurko
On product: Note: use cases etc.

Add to section 4.2 the definition from our glossary we are using for
user
agent:

A user agent is software to access Web content, including desktop
graphical browsers, text browsers, voice browsers, mobile phones,
multimedia players, plug-ins, and some software assistive technologies
used in conjunction with browsers such as screen readers, screen
magnifiers, and voice recognition software. [See W3C Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines]

See

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0058.html