ISSUE-29: Define user agent in wsc-usecases

From: Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:46:45 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-29: Define user agent in wsc-usecases

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/29

Raised by: Mary Ellen Zurko
On product: Note: use cases etc.

Add to section 4.2 the definition from our glossary we are using for user
agent:

A user agent is software to access Web content, including desktop graphical
browsers, text browsers, voice browsers, mobile phones, multimedia players,
plug-ins, and some software assistive technologies used in conjunction with
browsers such as screen readers, screen magnifiers, and voice recognition
software. [See W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines]

See

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0058.html