W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > April 2007

Re: Agenda, Wednesay, 11 April, WSC Call

From: Johnathan Nightingale <johnath@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 15:13:02 -0700
Message-Id: <7A264ABD-C446-43ED-9FAB-E2EDF44F57F0@mozilla.com>
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
To: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Regrets from Mozilla on this one - we are at a corporate all-hands  
this week, and while we will try to make the time available if  
possible, it is safer by far to count us out.

Cheers,

J
---
Johnathan Nightingale
Human Shield
johnath@mozilla.com



On 9-Apr-07, at 2:48 PM, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

>
> Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda
>
> Calling information:
> Wednesday, 11 April 2007
> 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
>
> _______________________________________
>
>
> Reminders:
>
> 1) If you cannot attend, please send me your regrets. We are  
> logging those in the minutes.
>
> 2) Remember to create Issues for any concrete changes you're  
> requesting in your review of wsc-usecases.
>
> 3) Currently open Action Items:
> ACTION-150	OPEN	Propose text do drill down on possible classes of  
> conforming implementations -- more concrete than note, more  
> abstract than products	Chuck Wade	2007-04-15
> ACTION-159	OPEN	Put documentation about action item editing  
> interface on group page	Thomas Roessler	2007-04-25
> ACTION-163	OPEN	to draft "where am I" outline	Rachna Dhamija	 
> 2007-04-02
> ACTION-168	OPEN	really cancel May 9 call	Mary Ellen Zurko	2007-05-02
> ACTION-170	OPEN	Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda: September or  
> November?	Mary Ellen Zurko	2007-05-04
> ACTION-172	OPEN	Map threat trees to use case dimensions	Stuart  
> Schechter	2007-04-04
> ACTION-173	OPEN	Turn use case dimensions into note material	Thomas  
> Roessler	2007-04-25
> ACTION-175	OPEN	Summarize robustness practices in terms of  
> limitations on sites\\\\' freedom	Johnathan Nightingale	2007-04-18
> ACTION-176	OPEN	Ping george staikos by e-mail and negotiate  
> corresponding action	Thomas Roessler	2007-04-11
> ACTION-177	OPEN	aggregate material on TLS user interaces across  
> browsers, based on input from vendors	Mike Beltzner	2007-04-25
> ACTION-178	OPEN	pull together mixed content / "what is a secure  
> page" material from earlier list discussions	Yngve Pettersen	 
> 2007-04-18
> ACTION-179	OPEN	put check of recommendation material against  
> InScopbyCategory wiki item on f2f agenda; find volunteer to lead  
> that discussion	Mary Ellen Zurko	2007-05-15
> ACTION-180	OPEN	Make pass through SharedBookmarks and other  
> material; map testing results to status quo	Maritza Johnson	2007-04-18
> ACTION-181	OPEN	summarize EV cert discussion and deliver proto  
> recommendations in Wiki	Phillip Hallam-Baker	2007-04-18
> ACTION-182	OPEN	Summarize TLS discussion and extract proto recs  
> into wiki	Michael McCormick	2007-04-25
> ACTION-183	OPEN	go over TrustMe notes, update in wiki	Tyler Close	 
> 2007-04-18
> ACTION-184	OPEN	summarize robustness practices in terms of  
> limitations on sites\\' freedom	Jan Vidar Krey	2007-04-18
> ACTION-185	OPEN	Integrate diffmk into editing environment	Thomas  
> Roessler	2007-04-25
> ACTION-186	OPEN	review Process related section of note	Thomas  
> Roessler	2007-04-25
> ACTION-187	OPEN	revisit her availability as editor	Rachna Dhamija	 
> 2007-05-30
>
>
>
> _______________________________________
>
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1) Pick a scribe
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
>
>
> 2) Approve minutes from last meeting
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/28-wsc-minutes
>
> 3) Newly closed action items
> ACTION-154	CLOSED	Track HTTP Auth related extensions	Bill Doyle	 
> 2007-03-20
>
> ACTION-157	CLOSED	Update 7.2 to encompass page source	Tyler Close	 
> 2007-03-28
>
> ACTION-160	CLOSED	Put out-of-scope text on cross-site-scripting  
> into Note	Tyler Close	2007-03-27
>
> ACTION-166	CLOSED	Set up shawn and rachna as additional editors	 
> Thomas Roessler	2007-04-04
>
>
> 4) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals
>
> We'll pick up at item 5.
> We'll go top down, identifying the person to present (for 5  
> minutes) and follow up with conversation (for 10 minutes).
>
> 5) Next meeting - Wednesday, April 18
> More Lightening discussions of recommendations
>
Received on Monday, 9 April 2007 22:13:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:46 GMT