W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > October 2006

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/10/31

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:33:33 +0100
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1162240413.4017.152.camel@localhost>

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/10/31
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Oct/0018
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


----------------------------------------
1. Call setup
 - Scribe list: (inactive)  JBD, JL, MK, JH, NG, TP, 
                (active)    BNS, AS, LH, LF, CB, JF, 
                            CV, EP, HL, CP, TV, RA, 
 - Any modifications to agenda?
   - Especially reordering of agenda items
 - Any other business?


----------------------------------------
2. Approval of minutes postponed to f2f
 - Minutes of last call [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061024


----------------------------------------
3. Action Item Review
 - Action item list [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions


2006-07-11: EricP to add text gravy to his annotated Amazon WSDL and put it
            in Examples document
 - pending?

2006-10-17: Eric to add SPDL annotations to our example WSDLs
 - pending?

2006-08-15: EricP to get feedback from XMLCore about attrExtensions element
 - pending?

2006-10-17: Jacek and Claudio to coordinate with Peter Matthews the
            publication of some TI SAWSDL work 
 - done? on agenda below

2006-10-24: Editors to gather WSDL URIs and send them to Jack
 - pending?

2006-10-24: Jacek to clarify with Jonathan Marsh his comment #4 about the
            spurious # sign 
 - done [1]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Oct/0031


----------------------------------------
4. Administrivia
 - Next f2f in two weeks: Nov 13-14, Athens, GA, USA
   - Registration page [1] open, please register (incl. regrets)
   - Logistics available [2]
   - We will have demos from Amit, Rama, Marin Dimitrov
   - OASIS SEE TC wrote me that we may get detailed review comments after
     ISWC 2006, hopefully in time for our f2f
 - Canceling next telcon: 2006/11/7, also 2006/11/14 due to f2f
 - Welcoming new members
   - Peter Matthews (CA)
   - Stefan Daume (Scapa Tech) [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39001/200611athens/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/meetings/200611Athens
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Oct/0033


----------------------------------------
5. Document status
 - Last Call issue list at [1]
   - First issue (editorial) from WS-Desc WG added, resolved
 - Reminder: reviews of our docs from within your organizations will be welcome
 - Usage guide issues
 - Need stable copies for review before f2f
   - Freezing Nov 7 COB should be good
   - Send email to public list

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/LC-20060928.html


----------------------------------------
6. Coordination of TI publication with Peter Matthews?
 - Should any of this be discussed by the WG?


----------------------------------------
7. LC issue 2: combining modelReference with attrExtensions/modelReference [1]
 - Corner case - what if somebody uses modelReference and also attrExtensions
   with additional modelReference?
 - Suggesting forbidding this for SAWSDL
 - Maybe we could even try to say something for all extensions:
   - "Attributes with the same namespace name and local name MUST NOT appear
     both on the attrExtensions element and on its parent element."

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/LC-20060928.html#x2
Received on Monday, 30 October 2006 20:33:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:27 GMT