SAWSDL Category [section 2.3 of Semantic Annotations for WSDL]

From: Pierre Châtel <Pierre.CHATEL@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:53:02 +0200
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org

Hi List,

me again. Since I'm continuing my work on mapping sawsdl into UDDI, I
noticed that you did not specified any normalized URIs for
referencing NAICS, UNSPNC or GICS taxonomies.
Wouldn't it be great to use the ones that are specified in http://
uddi.org/taxonomies/UDDI_Taxonomy_tModels.htm ?
Like http://www.uddi.org/taxonomies/UDDI_Taxonomy_tModels.htm#NAICS
for NAICS
or http://www.uddi.org/taxonomies/UDDI_Taxonomy_tModels.htm#UNSPSC
for UNSPNC ?

This way i would be able to map the categorization information
provided by a SAWSDL service definition by directly using the
standard UDDI taxonomy tModels (just by matching URIs when mapping to
UDDI) !

Pierre