Re: SAWSDL Category [section 2.3 of Semantic Annotations for WSDL]

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:47:10 +0200
To: Pierre Châtel <Pierre.CHATEL@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Cc: public-ws-semann@w3.org

Dear Pierre,

the SAWSDL spec is independent of any taxonomies, but the ones you
mention could be pointed to as examples. I opened new issue 20 [1] to
consider that.

If you decide to use SAWSDL (or WSDL-S) in your work, you can already
use these taxonomies, most probably you'd put those tModel URIs as
taxonomyURI on interface category.

Hope it helps,

Jacek