W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > April 2007

RE: Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 36 - 2007-04-11

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:21:37 -0700
To: "Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM" <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>
CC: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Message-ID: <4D66CCFC0B64BA4BBD79D55F6EBC2257316359C5E0@NA-EXMSG-C103.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

Mohammad Makarechian actually joined the WG [1].  So there is no reason for his name not to be on the WG scribe list.

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=39293

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com





> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM [mailto:Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM]
> Sent: April 10, 2007 8:59 AM
> To: Paul Cotton
> Cc: public-ws-policy@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 36 - 2007-04-11
>
> Did some of the interop participants (e.g. Mohammad Makarechian) slip
> onto the scribe list by mistake?
>
> Fabian
>
>
> Paul Cotton wrote:
> > Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 36 - 2007-04-11
> >
> > The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG meetings is documented on
> the WG's administrative home page:
> > http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone
> >
> > Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented on
> the WG's administrative home page. Please register with Zakim:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html
> >
> > 1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair
> >
> > a) Scribe List:
> >
> > Frederick Hirsch (scribe Wed Apr 11)
> > Mark Temple-Raston (scribe Wed Apr 18)
> > Paul Knight (scribe Wed Apr 25)
> > ----------------------
> > Dimitar Angelov
> > Sanjiva Weerawarana
> > Ruchith Fernando
> > Tom Jordahl
> > Vladislav Bezrukov
> > Symon Chang
> > Doug Davis
> > Jacques Durand
> > Steve Jones
> > Mohammad Makarechian
> > Jonathan Marsh
> > Arnaud Meyniel
> > Sanjay Patil
> > Skip Snow
> > Jeff Mischkinsky
> > Sanka Samaranayake
> > Yakov Sverdlov
> > Dale Moberg
> > Chris Ferris
> > Mark Little
> > Glen Daniels
> > William Henry
> > Toufic Boubez
> > Frederick Hirsch
> > Prasad Yendluri
> > Anthony Nadalin
> > Daniel Roth
> > Fabian Ritzmann
> > Sergey Beryozkin
> > Charlton Barreto
> > David Orchard
> > Ashok Malhotra
> > Abbie Barbir
> > Maryann Hondo
> > Dale Moberg
> > Monica Martin
> > Felix Sasaki
> > Asir Vedamuthu
> >
> > b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
> > Member only:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
> >
> > 2. Review and approval of WG minutes, Chair
> >
> > a) Review and approval of draft Apr 4 minutes
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-ws-policy-minutes.html
> >
> > 3. Future WG meetings, Chair
> >
> > a) Future meetings
> > http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#meetings
> >
> > b) Wed-Fri May 23-25 F2F meeting in Ottawa hosted by Nortel
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/05/ws-policy-f2f-logistics.html
> > Note: WG will meet Wed-Thu and CR interop testing will be done Wed-Fri.
> >
> > c) Tue-Thu Jul 17-19 F2F meeting in Dublin hosted by Iona
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/07/ws-policy-f2f-logistics.html
> >
> > 4. Editorial team report
> > Current Editors drafts:
> > http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/#drafts
> >
> > a) Editorial plan for Issue 3989
> >
> > 5. Review action items, Chair
> > Open action items:
> > Member only:
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open
> >
> > ACTION-243 Asir to produce a list of change areas in the framework and
> attachments primer and guidelines specs related to a change in the
> reference to the oasis ws-sec policy spec to reference the latest
> available published committee draft
> >
> > ACTION-260 Maryann to provide revised proposal for 4074
> >
> > ACTION-264 Asir to update the dashboard with negative tests
> >
> > ACTION-265 Chris to update the dashboard summary with negative tests
> >
> > ACTION-269 Felix to update namespace document to refect current drafts
> of CR specs
> > DONE.  See:
> > http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy/
> >
> > ACTION-270 Maryann to work with monica, asir, ashok and others to
> prepare proposal for some text in the guidelines doc that addresses the
> semantics of a constraint as it applies to nested policy
> >
> > ACTION-271 Asir to pick up the text pointed out by Chris in Section 3.2
> and answer Ashok's question (by reading the letter of the law)
> > DONE.  See:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Apr/0017.html
> > ACTION-272 Charlton to work with Asir and prepare a revised proposal for
> 4393
> >
> > ACTION-273 Maryann to send a diff version of the proposed changes to the
> Guidelines document re issue 3978
> > DONE.  See:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Apr/0016.html
> >
> > 6. Liaison items
> >
> > a) Feedback to WS-Addressing WG on Web Services Addressing 1.0 -
> Metadata specification
> > Email to WS-A WG:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Feb/0153.html
> >
> > Status: WS-Addressing WG response:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Apr/0007.html
> > See thread:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Apr/0012.html
> >
> > Tactical:
> > ACTION-271 Asir to pick up the text pointed out by Chris in Section 3.2
> and answer Ashok\\'s question (by reading the letter of the law)
> > DONE. See:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Apr/0017.html
> >
> > Strategic:
> > ACTION-270 Maryann to work with monica, asir, ashok and others to
> prepare proposal for some text in the guidelines doc that addresses the
> semantics of a constraint as it applies to nested policy
> >
> > a) WS-Addressing Metadata issues: 4374, 4375, and 4376
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Mar/0044.html
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Mar/0045.html
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Mar/0046.html
> > Status: This issues are on hold until the WS-A WG makes more progress.
> >
> > 7. WS-Policy Call for Implementations, Chair
> >
> > a) Interop scenarios, Release-1-20070322
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Mar/0114.html
> >
> > b) CR dashboard summary
> >
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/results/dashboa
> rd-summary.html?only_with_tag=Release-1-20070322
> >
> > c) Additional Round1 and Round2 results
> >
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/results/dashboa
> rd-summary.html
> >
> > d) MIME type test results
> > Microsoft results available:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-
> interop/2007Apr/0000.html
> >
> > e) Corrections to Round4 UDDI results
> > Status: Asir and Prasad have revised the Round4 UDDI results.
> >
> > f) Ottawa F2F interop work plan, Paul
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-
> interop/2007Apr/0006.html
> >
> > 8. CR issues
> >
> > a) Issue 4318: [All docs] Which WS-SecurityPolicy version should be used
> as a reference
> > http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4318
> > Status: Currently on hold until later in CR.
> >
> > 9. Primer issues
> >
> > a) Issue 4393: Add text to strict and lax policy intersection discussion
> describing how a policy consumer can determine issues due to intersection
> mode conflicts
> > http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4393
> >
> > ACTION-255 Charlton Barreto to open new primer issue to relate to the
> discussion of 4292
> > ACTION-256 Monica to create new primer issue related to 4262 Monica
> Martin 2007-03-21
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Mar/0124.html
> > Status: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-
> policy/2007Apr/0004.html
> > Monica's ack that Charlton's proposal covered her AI:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Apr/0014.html
> >
> > ACTION-272 Charlton to work with Asir and prepare a revised proposal for
> 4393
> >
> > b) Versioning and extensibility in primer needs cleanup, Maryann Hondo
> > http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4414
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Mar/0111.html
> > Status: April 4: Maryann and David are discussing this item offline.
> >
> > 10. Guidelines issues, Part 1
> >
> > a) ISSUE 3978: Clarify if Section 7 on defining new policy attachment
> mechanisms is necessary, Dan Roth
> > http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3978
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0102.html
> >
> > ACTION-259 Maryann Hondo to provide a revised proposal for Issue 3978.
> > DONE. See:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Mar/0112.html
> >
> > ACTION-273 Maryann to send a diff version of the proposed changes to the
> Guidelines document re issue 3978
> > DONE.  See:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Apr/0016.html
> >
> > b) ISSUE 4074: [Guidelines] Collection of unclear Guidance or text
> issues, Dan
> > http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4074
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0053.html
> >
> > ACTION-260 Maryann Hondo to provide revised proposal for 4074
> > Status: due Monday 4/8
> >
> > 11. Guideline issues, Part 2
> >
> > a) ISSUE 3988: Section 8 doesn't illustrate how to design an assertion.,
> Asir
> > http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3988
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0112.html
> > Email discussion thread:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0000.html
> > Status: Awaiting progress on new EDs with best practices reflected
> >
> > 12. Any other business
> >
> > 13. Adjournment
> >
> >
> >
> > Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> > 17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
> > Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
> > mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com
> >
> >
> >
Received on Tuesday, 10 April 2007 15:22:03 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:38:33 UTC