ACTION 260- alternate proposal for 4074

From: Maryann Hondo <mhondo@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:27:53 -0400
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Status of  4074-----trying to understand if all of these
items have been addressed:

1) replacement text specified
2) remove
3) ? (see below)
4) remove
5) addressed in bug 3953 (see below)
To close on #3.....

I don't see a concrete proposal for if it is "clarify".....

is the decision here just to remove the following?

3.) Section 4.4.2, 1st paragraph states: "The granularity of assertions is
determined by the authors and it is recommended that care be taken when
defining nested policies to ensure that the options provided appropriately
specify policy alternatives within a specific behavior." [2]

It is not clear what it means to "define nested policies to ensure that
the options provided appropriately specify policy alternatives within a
specific behavior."

5.) Remove or clarify the section.

[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0085.html]

I believe you are referring to part #5 in my issue, correct?  I agree that
part #5 in issue 4074 is the same as issue 3953 and I agree to drop it.