RE: LocationTemplate-1G totally hosed ;-)

Thank you for the comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR148 [1].

The latest editor's draft [2] makes it clear that SOAP Action has no effect
on SOAP Response MEPs.

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR148
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-
type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Interface_details

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com