RE: SOAP Fault code issue

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:10:10 -0800
To: "'youenn fablet'" <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR109 [1].

The latest editor's draft [2] adds such an assertion.

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR109
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#soap-fault-decl-relate

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com